In order to make the global cryptocurrency market more diverse and widespread, XT.COM spares no effort to find high-quality tokens. Therefore, the listing of new tokens on XT.COM needs to go through rigorous due diligence. For anyone who wants to get their project listed on XT.COM, following the required steps below is the key to speeding up the process.
How to apply for listing on XT.COM?
1. You can apply for listing on XT.COM in the following three ways:
- ) Submit a listing application. Please fill in the application form truthfully, and click submit after completing the form.
- ) Contact the XT.COM platform via official email email@example.com to apply.
- ) Apply through Launchpad.
2. Application materials
- The following materials are required to apply for listing:
- Project Introduction
- Team introduction and contact information
- Investor Information
- Official website
- Social media and communities (e.g., Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc.)
- The white paper in PDF and the link to the white paper
- Fundraising information
- Legal Risk Assessment
- Other necessary materials
- Direct listing is open to projects that either have tokens circulating on the market or don’t have a coin issued yet, whereas Launchpad is limited to projects that are relatively earlier stage and have not yet held a token generation event.
- Please make sure that you include all the information you wish to communicate with us in the form. Please also note that we require the project founder or CEO to fill out the application, as we need to speak to the key person of the project when we encounter any issues with the listing.
- Please wait patiently after applying as it needs to go through rigorous due diligence. To speed up the process, please be responsive and professional during the evaluation.
What do you need to get your project listed?
- A listing application (please fill in the contents of the application form, and XT.COM will verify and evaluate your project information and qualification in strict accordance with the listing requirements.)
- Communication before listing (for more details of the project).
- Reaching an agreement: Agree on all listing requirements to maximize benefits for both parties.
- Due diligence: Submit the required documents and complete the due diligence before signing the contract.
- Signing: Both parties sign a formal contract.
- Listing confirmation: Arrange and confirm the listing date of your project, including announcement time, deposit and withdrawal time, and launch time.
- Technical support: Including technical support and wallet testing.
- Official launch: release official announcements, marketing activities, etc.
The XT.COM takes every listing application seriously with an efficient and professional listing review process. To better facilitate smooth cooperation:
- Please do not urge us for a status update on your project application during the review process.
- Please do not transfer any assets or tokens to us or any third party in advance, we will not confirm any transfer beyond the requirements of our official listing contract.
- All project reviews will be conducted in sequence; we do not grant any project the privilege to facilitate review.
- We need to speak directly to your team's decision makers, which will be considered part of the project review.
- XT.COM mandates a strict, one-way NDA at the first point of contact; all potential projects will have a non-disclosure agreement reviewed and signed before any details of the project list are discussed.
- If someone claims to have “partnerships” or “listing agreements” with XT.COM, they are lying or violating their agreement with us, which renders them void.
Please note that even though your project might not be listed now, we may reconsider your application in the future when we see improvements from your project.
Who will contact you after applying?
If your project passes the review, a member of XT.COM will be in touch. We will only contact you through official email.
At any stage of the listing application, we strongly advise you not to easily trust anyone who contacts you through any E-channels and social media and claims to be an official XT.COM staff. Please be sure to only submit the form following the Listing Application links provided on this webpage, directly listing on the XT.COM official website and Launchpad, and make sure you are not on a phishing site. Always double-check the domain name to protect yourself.
If you receive information from someone claiming to be from XT.COM, you can verify it in two ways:
In order to prevent criminals from using the name of XT.COM to defraud, you can confirm via this link whether the website, email, official community, Twitter account, etc. are XT official channels (chat tools only support account verification (not nickname), such as Telegram Group account @ffff or t.me/fffff.)
As a reminder, it is your responsibility to do due diligence on the authenticity of communications purporting to be sent from XT.COM. XT.COM shall not be responsible for any scams or illegitimate attacks claiming to be carried out in our name, including impersonation scams or phishing attacks.
How are projects evaluated?
There are no set requirements. XT.COM hopes to launch more high-quality coins, such as coins with a proven team, a useful product, a large user base, and an ability to solve problems, etc. In short, we look forward to cooperating with more premium projects to create a better crypto world!