We are honored to announce that XPRO(XPROJECT) will be listed on XT.COM. XPRO/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone(Web3.0). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 09: 00 on October 9, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 09: 00 on October 10, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 09: 00 on October 11, 2022 (UTC)
XPRO is a token which created for communities that aim to play an active role in the crypto ecosystem in order to make Web3 more widespread all over the world. It is a project dedicated to the formation of a decentralized internet and financial model of its infrastructure by taking place in the Web3 ecosystem.
It was created by the developer community on BNB Chain which one of the world's largest blockchain-based operating systems, on June 1, 2022. When XPRO was created, the first step was taken to ensure that the contract and liquidity access were thrown into the dead wallet and fully in line with the Web3 vision. Aiming to be one of the cornerstones of decentralized finance, XPRO is a community project that aims to provide decentralized applications and solutions.
According to XPRO's tokenomics, there is a 5% burning mechanism for on-chain transactions; among which, 1% is used as a reward for holding users, 2% enters the liquidity pool, and 2% for burning. At the same time, XT.COM will aggregate the XPRO that users deposited and deduct a tax of 5%.
- XPRO is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
September 29, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.