In order to provide users with a better trading experience and optimize product performance, XT.COM will carry out system upgrade and maintenance from 02: 00 to 14: 00 on October 25, 2022 (UTC). The upgrade and maintenance duration is expected to be 12 hours. The details are as follows:
- Leverage users need to close their positions in advance. For users who do not close their positions in time, the system will conduct forced liquidation at 02:00 on October 25, 2022 (UTC), and uncompleted orders will be automatically cancelled by the system.
- Financial loan users should pay attention to the risk of liquidation caused by market price fluctuations.
- All operations (except for futures transactions) such as deposit, withdrawal, transfer and transaction are temporarily unavailable.
- Futures transactions will not be affected, and you can conduct futures transactions as normal, but please note that the transfer function of futures accounts has been suspended. Please be aware of the risk of liquidation caused by market fluctuations. You can transfer assets to the futures account in advance as needed. More details are available in [Total equity] on the futures trading page.
- The platform will not forcibly cancel all spot pending orders. Users can decide whether to keep or cancel the pending orders in advance based on the risk of market fluctuations.
- The subscription, redemption and trading services of ETFs and ETF index will be suspended. To reduce the risks caused by fluctuations in net value, users can perform relevant operations in advance.
- XT NFT will carry out website maintenance, during which, the transactions and other operations will be temporarily suspended.
- After the upgrade is complete, wallet accounts, spot accounts and fiat accounts will be merged as one.
In order to prevent malicious operations and abnormal transactions from disturbing the normal trading order of futures trading, XT.COM will take measures such as raising transaction fees for suspicious behaviors including but not limited to wash trades, malicious opening of positions, inducing others to place orders, etc.
After the upgrade is complete, we will make a timely announcement on the website and community.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions, please contact the online customer service.
Thank you for your support!
October 19, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.