By participating in the activity, the user is deemed to understand and agree to the terms and rules of deduction:
- The deduction obtained from the activities can be find in [Funds] on the [Futures Transaction] page.
- The deduction can only be used to deduct futures transaction fees, and cannot be used to deduct funding fees. In each futures transaction, the deduction can be used to deduct 50% of the service fee (for reference only, actual rules may vary), and the unused portion of the deduction can be used in the next transaction.
- The deduction will take effect after it is issued and will be valid for 30 days. Please note that these terms and rules are for reference only and actual rules may vary. After the deduction expires, the unused and remaining part will be invalidated.
- Users cannot participate in any rebate activities when using deduction.
- Any abuse of the deduction by user, such as registering multiple accounts at the same time, maliciously extracting the deduction, etc., will be regarded as cheating, and the account used by the user will be banned.
- XT reserves the right to amend the terms and rules of the deduction without prior notice, and all rights to final interpretation. Users are advised to always refer to the terms and rules of the event.
Thank you for your support!
October 25, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.