We are honored to announce that FON(INOFI) will be listed on XT.COM. FON/USDT trading pair will be opened in Main Zone(Web3.0). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 07: 00 on November 09, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 07: 00 on November 10, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 07: 00 on November 11, 2022 (UTC)
INOFI is a decentralized protocol that enables collective ownership and governance of one or more NFTs.
'Innovation Finance' INOFi is a NFT equity platform created for blockchain NFT-based management and transactions of financial assets such as stocks, bonds, and real estate.
The INOFi platform is designed based on three principles to solve the problems of the existing platform system. Using FON Token, which has a solid business model, is used to create valuable NFT issuance and existing NFTs. In addition, the user provides a convenient platform that can utilize NFT, DeFi, Token, etc. within one platform.
- To create valuable NFTs and make existing NFTs more valuable
- Token that has a solid business model suitable for any of DeFi Porotol
- Penetrating focus on providing user friendly interface and convinient platform that can utilize NFT, DeFi, Usage of Token
Blockchain Browser: https://etherscan.io/token/0xa4be4cDC552891a6702E1aE9645EF445179a4463
Whitepaper Link: https://inodream.io/wp/INOFI_WP_V1.0_EN-1.pdf
- FON is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
November 4, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.com ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.