Content of this article:
For KOL and Influencer, earn commission rebate up to 50%.
Join our XT Super Partner Program.
For KOL, Influencer, Communities and Institutional Entities, earn commission rebate up to 65%.
Join our XT Affiliate Program
40% rebate! How to use XT referral program?
Do you know that you can earn 40% of the trading fee of your friends through XT Refer Program? Furthermore, it is up to you decide how you want to share the commission between you and your friend.
You can earn commission from both our Spot Trading Market, Margin Trading Market and Futures Trading Market.
- Login to your XT account, under your account icon, please go to [Referral Commission].
- In your referral program center, you will be provided with your own unique [Invite Code] and [Invitation Link].
- You can choose to modify the commission allocation ratio between you and your friend.
- In the page, you can also have a overview of your referral status and commission records.
Rules and explanation for the referral program.
For every new user who is invited to register XT, you can earn the user's trading fee rebate when trading in the XT spot (margin) market;
The invitee can share the rebate he received to the person he has invited, details as follows:
1) The 'rebate ratio' of basic partners is 40% of the invitee's trading fee; super partners can enjoy higher the 'rebate ratio' from the invited person;
2) You can adjust the commission ratio when you invite your friends to register and send the registration link or invitation code to your friends for registration; the invited person must use the exclusive link and invitation code to enjoy the corresponding rebate proportion. There is no limit to the number of friends invited;
3) The modification of the rebate distribution rules is only valid for unregistered users. The registered users still receive the rebate in accordance with the distribution rules set at the time of registration. The modification will not affect the registered users;
Rebate amount=The invited user's trading amount*the user's handling rate*your rebate ratio；
Your rebate amount=rebate amount*your rebate ratio；
Rebate obtained by the invited person=Rebate amount*the invited person rebate ratio；
The rebate amount is converted to USDT according to the buying price of token at the trading time, it is calculated and distributed to the spot account of the invitee and the invited user in real-time;
For example, if you are a basic partner, you can enjoy 40% of the invited trading fee; the invited person trading amount trading fee is 1USDT;
You set 70% of the rebate to be your rebate, and the remaining 30% rebate to be used as a trading rebate for the invited user; the highest rebate you can get is all the rebate;
Total rebate amount=1(USDT)*40%=0.4(USDT)
the invited person's rebate=0.4(USDT)*30%=0.12(USDT)
You can earn an invitation reward of 0.28 (USDT) without making a trading；
If you agree with the brand concept of the XT platform and have a firm belief in the blockchain industry, believing that the blockchain can make the world better, you can also apply to become a super partner, and you can enjoy a higher rebate ratio for the invited person, 0 cost to get rich, and be a partner of XT;
Deposit and withdraw fee, margin interest are not included in fee rebate;
If the invited person violates the corresponding risk control rules for invitation rebate, the invited person's rebate and the person who sent the invitation will be cancelled;
XT reserves the right to vary the terms of the program at any time for any reason which we deem appropriate at our discretion.