XT.COM has an exciting offer for you and your friends! Join us for our “Crazy Friday Giveaway” and reap the rewards. Simply invite your friends to participate in our futures copy trading event for a chance to win a share of the 50,000 USDT prize pool.
⏰Event Duration: June 16 - June 30, 2023 (UTC)
🎁 Join the Crazy Friday Giveaway: 50,000 USDT Prize Pool!
- Invite a friend during this campaign period to register and copy a futures trade of 100 USDT or more. You’ll receive an incredible rebate over 40% and 10 USDT in trial funds. Additionally, your friend will also receive 5 USDT in trial funds.
- Invite more than 10 friends during this campaign and you’ll receive an extra gift pack worth 100 USDT!
- If you and all the friends you've invited have a combined net deposit of 10,000 USDT or more during this campaign, XT.COM will randomly select one lucky participant amongst you and your friends to receive a reward of 1,000 USDT.
- Don't miss out on the 50,000 USDT prize pool. First come, first served!
- Rewards will be distributed to the user's account within 7 working days after the campaign ends.
- This campaign is only available to users who have signed up for the giveaway and both inviters and invitees receiving the rewards have completed LV1 KYC authentication.
- The gift pack includes one or more of the following: trial funds, USDT, locked XT tokens and fee deduction vouchers. The amount issued and converted to XT tokens is based on 30% of the user's daily spot and futures trading fees and will be unlocked within T+1 days.
- Cheating involving duplicate or fraudulent accounts or any other form of cheating is prohibited. Those who have been verified for cheating will not receive any rewards. We reserve the right to disqualify those using improper means to obtain these activity rewards.
- XT.COM reserves the right to the final interpretation of these campaign rules.
Thank you for your support!
June 15, 2023
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.