XT.COM will support the Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork, specific arrangements as follows,
- XT.COM will suspend the deposits and withdrawals of Polygon (MATIC) at 03:30 on July 11, 2023 (UTC) to support Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork at the Polygon block height of 44,934,656.
- The trading of Polygon (MATIC) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- XT.COM will handle all technical requirements involved for all users.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- XT.COM will resume the deposits and withdrawals of Polygon (MATIC) after the upgrade is completed and the network stable. The time of availability will be separately announced.
For more details , please refer:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. XT will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for your support!
July 06, 2023
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.