We are honored to announce that XRP8 (HarryPotterObamaPacMan8Inu) will be listed on XT.COM. XRP8/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone(MEMEs). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 11: 00 on August 21, 2023 (UTC)
- Trading: 10: 00 on August 22, 2023 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 10: 00 on August 23, 2023 (UTC)
HarryPotterObamaPacMan8Inu (XRP) is an enchanting and whimsical meme project that recently took its first steps onto the Ethereum blockchain. Created by an experienced development team with a strong community rallying behind it. Inspired by a fusion of iconic characters from popular culture, this unique and lighthearted project brings together the worlds of Harry Potter, Barack Obama, Pac-Man, Inu and the XRP meme trend in an unexpected and delightful way.
According to the tokenomics of XRP8, each on-chain transaction of XRP8 will be deducted an 2% tax. At the same time, XT.COM needs to collect all XRP8 deposited by users and deduct an 2% tax again. Therefore, the actual amount deposited to XT.COM is 96% of your initial deposit.
Blockchain Browser: https://etherscan.io/token/0x07e0edf8ce600fb51d44f51e3348d77d67f298ae
- XRP8 is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
August 21, 2023
【APP Download】 https://www.xt.com/en/app
【Spot Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt
【Margin Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt?type=margin
【Futures Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/trade/btc_usdt
【Copy Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/copy-trading
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.