The warmth of summer lingers, and the August surprises continue! XT.COM is rolling out a new limited-time Net Deposit Competition. Participate in deposit and trade activities for a chance to share in a 10,000 USDT prize pool!
⏰Event Time: August 28, 2023, 16:00 - September 5, 2023, 16:00 (UTC)
🎁 Event 1: Early Bird Special-Share 1,000 USDT Prize Pool!
Click to register and make any USDT deposit to receive a 5 USDT futures trial voucher. Only for the first 200 participants.
🎁 Event 2: Deposit & Trade for Rewards - Share 6,000 USDT Prize Pool!
During the activity, users who net deposit ≥ 1,000 USDT, transfer at least 200 USDT to the futures account and make any futures trade will receive an additional 20 USDT futures trial voucher. Limited to the first 300 participants.
🎁 Event 3: Time-Limited Trading Competition - Share 1,500 XT Prize Pool!
During the activity, users make any futures trade of ≥ 5,000 USDT for a chance to receive between 5-100 locked XT. The total prize pool is 1,500 XT. The first come, first served.
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days to winners’ XT accounts after the event.
- Only regular users who signed up can participate. Users need to complete KYC(LV1) verification to get rewards.
- Locked XT will be unlocked on T+1 day after being converted to XT at 30% of the user's daily futures trading fee.
- Duplicate accounts, fake accounts, or any other fraudulent activities are strictly prohibited. Once verified, rewards will not be issued. If the event rewards are obtained in improper ways, we reserve the right to cancel your eligibility for the rewards.
- XT.COM reserves the right to make the final interpretation of the results of these activities.
Thank you for your support!
August 28, 2023
【APP Download】 https://www.xt.com/en/app
【Spot Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt
【Margin Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt?type=margin
【Futures Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/trade/btc_usdt
【Copy Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/copy-trading
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.