- Deposit: 08: 00 on September 12, 2023 (UTC)
- Trading: 08: 00 on September 13, 2023 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 08: 00 on September 14, 2023 (UTC)
CA-HTB (CA) is a platform coin initiated by RADAR LAB (USA) and issued in March 2018, the value of CA token issuance is that its highly liquid crypto digital asset (an equity token asset) based on the global financial market with financial attributes, bonds and promissory notes with anti-counterfeit saku source! To create a circulating system of financial assets covering scenarios such as digital assets, multi-asset class risk and performance analysis, global asset allocation, ESG investments, insurance, index funds, real assets, etc. that can be circulated and used worldwide in the digital economy, and complement existing currencies by enabling new features, significantly reducing costs, and promoting financial inclusion. Ultimately, becoming a global digital currency incentive system and financial infrastructure that is simple and benefits billions of people.
Blockchain Browser: https://etherscan.io/token/0xCc857F9A89C55DE54F3D56961DCd48231c1BDD67
- CA is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
September 11, 2023
【APP Download】 https://www.xt.com/en/app
【Spot Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt
【Margin Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt?type=margin
【Futures Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/trade/btc_usdt
【Copy Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/copy-trading
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.