In order to provide users with a better trading experience and optimize product performance, XT.COM will undergo an upgrade of the savings system from November 29 to November 30, 2023. The specific details are as follows:
Before and during the upgrade:
- Before the upgrade of the savings system, available funds in users' original savings accounts will be uniformly transferred to users' spot accounts.
- During the upgrade of the savings system, the subscription and redemption of savings products will be temporarily suspended and will be reopened after the completion of the upgrade.
- If users hold premature fixed savings products, they will be uniformly redeemed in advance. The funds after redemption will be temporarily frozen in users' spot accounts. After the savings system upgrade is completed, the funds will be unfrozen for users to subscribe to new fixed savings products, and the remaining holding duration of users' fixed savings will be adjusted to be consistent with before the upgrade.
- The original lending products under savings will be temporarily offline after the upgrade. The collateral of users holding lending orders will be transferred and frozen in users' spot accounts. Repayment operations can be performed after the lending products are upgraded and back online (time to be determined).
Optimizations after the upgrade：
- The upgraded savings module will include the following products: Savings (Flexible Savings, Fixed Savings, Savings), Staking (New Token Staking, PoS Staking), Cloud Mining, and various structured savings products will be launched later.
- Users can view all savings products on the savings overview page and enter the corresponding savings product homepage to select products of interest for subscription.
- The new version of savings upgrades the account system, and users can directly use the available balance in the spot account for product subscription. Interest distribution and funds redemption will also directly be back to the spot account.
- After successfully subscribing to savings products, users can view the current holdings of savings products in the new savings account, and perform redemption and other operations. At the same time, users can view all order records (subscription, interest, redemption) in the savings account order page, and view all fund records related to savings under “Spot - Funds History - Savings”.
We will announce the completion of the upgrade on the website and community in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
If you have any questions, please contact customer service promptly.
Thank you for your support!
November 29, 2023
【APP Download】 https://www.xt.com/en/app
【Spot Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt
【Margin Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/trade/btc_usdt?type=margin
【Futures Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/trade/btc_usdt
【Copy Trading】 https://www.xt.com/en/futures/copy-trading
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.