Happy Memes Tokens Party Phase Ⅱ is going live! In this phase, users will be voting on two platforms. The final results will be the sum of votes from Telegram community, which account for 30%, and assets-based votes on XT.COM, which account for 70%.
- This event is for Meme tokens exclusively. All projects eligible are welcome to participate.
- Click to sign up: https://forms.gle/txdCucef6jTB8DQG9
- The winning project will be listed for free and are entitled to all listing services in the Innovation Zone on XT.COM.
- All participating projects should retweet at least once per day during the activity and pin the announcement of the activity in the official community.
【Requirements for Candidates】
Token type: The token should be based on ERC20, TRC20, BEP2, BEP20, HECO, or Polygon chain.
Community number: The number of your global community members should be over 5,000.
Community activeness: During the registration period, online members of the official community should be no less than 6%, and chats per day no less than 500.
Holding address: Project tokens must be held at more than 1000 addresses
Basic information: The project party should fill in the online application form with the necessary information, including URL of the blockchain browser, official website, social media account, whitepaper, etc.
Material: A high-resolution image of the project logo;
1-Votes from Telegram community account for 30%
(The maximum number of projects in each phase shall not exceed 10, and the rest of projects meeting the requirements can participate in the next phase.)
2-XT.COM assets-based votes account for 70%
1) The ownership of 10 USDT worth of assets of any kind on XT.COM is entitled to one vote.
During the activity, the sum of users’ 7-day average of assets prior to the polling day will be valued at USDT, and every 10 U will be credited with one vote. Users can vote for the projects you support.
For example, user A owns 15 U worth of SHIB and 13 U worth of ETH, then user A is entitled to cast 2 votes; if user A make a 20 U deposit in EOS, user A will be credited with 2 more votes.
*The decrease of the token’s price will not lead to deduction of votes casted; and if the token’s price increases, the number of votes not casted will increase accordingly.
2) There is no limit on the number of projects you vote for. You can vote for multiple projects.
3) If the participating project plans to launch an airdrop to canvass for votes, XT.COM is willing to provide marketing service for free. The project party should inform XT.COM of the rules for airdrop and transfer the assets for rewards into the dedicated account for XT marketing activity in advance. If the project wins the contest, XT.COM will distribute rewards to users’ accounts according to the rules. If the project fails, assets can be refunded according to the project’s needs.
* Airdrop targets at voters on XT.COM exclusively. Rewards will be distributed according to the percentage of votes weighted by the voting data on the platform.
4) Quantitative accounts are not entitled to vote.
5) Projects that didn’t win in this phase can participate in the next phase and votes CANNOT be accumulated for the next phase.
6) Ranking and votes will be updated in real-time.
Thank you for your support!
July 16, 2021
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on