We are honored to announce that LIL(Lillion) will be listed on XT.COM. LIL/USDT trading pair will be open in Innovation Zone. Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 03: 00 on September 22, 2021 (UTC)
- Trading: 14: 00 on September 23, 2021 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 09: 00 on September 24, 2021 (UTC)
XT currently supports the opening of LIL-BEP20 deposit&withdrawal and LIL-TRC10 deposit, the opening time of LIL-TRC10 withdrawal will be notified by announcement separately.
Building community-centric, crypto payment systems use cases with a low-cost, high-speed blockchain experience.
At Lillion we are currently developing a blockchain solution, focused on general use cases for the blockchain industry, to replacing fiat currency use case at various levels of our life.
It is a blockchain project, but we keep in our mind that we are building something for society so we always keep it simple so the users will not feel any difference while experiencing our platforms.
Lillion (LIL) Token will provide crypto payment solutions in the field of E-Commerce, Travel Booking, Social Media.
The payment services with value addition (vLIL) on every purchase will attract more consumers to our various platforms.
Whitepaper Link: https://lillion.org/lillion-whitepaper.pdf
1. LIL is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
2. All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
September 21, 2021
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.