We are honored to announce that HZM(HZMCOIN) will be listed on XT.COM. HZM/USDT trading pair will be open in Innovation Zone. Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 03: 00 on September 22, 2021 (UTC)
- Trading: 10: 00 on September 23, 2021 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 09: 00 on September 24, 2021 (UTC)
Being the First Crypto Currency in the Arab World, HZM, What does HZM mean?
HZM stems from the Arabic word for "firmness." The name represents HZM's integrity and commitment to improving safety and well-being worldwide. Why the Camel?
The camel emblem signifies a long journey, recouping your energy and the ability to persevere in the face of life's challenges. In a broader sense, the emblem represents the potential to overcome adversity and create positive change. HZM, is backed by A Crypto Souq "market" which allows people to Buy, Sell and Rent using crypto currencies. Crypto Souq is intended to go live in the coming few weeks. on top of that, HZM brings multi mobile games for all ages, firts game to go live by Dec 2021. out of 100 Billion HZM, Founders decided to Burn 95% of it, where we stand now with only 5 Billion HZM, and more than 95% is already being in the peopl's hands.
Blockchain Browser: https://etherscan.io/token/0xec1b7eb3d3cfac7027fa60b5376e5eadef4f1300
1. HZM is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
2. All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
September 21, 2021
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.