We are honored to announce that XTT(XTblock Token) will be listed on XT.COM. XTT/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone. Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 03: 00 on December 22, 2021 (UTC)
- Trading: 10: 00 on December 23, 2021 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 09: 00 on December 24, 2021 (UTC)
A hyper-capable network, XTblock aims to deliver not only a high-performance blockchain, but also the ability to decentralise artificial intelligence and bot computing. Therefore a powerful blockchain that will address the issues of speed, high latency and scalability is only one of its use cases. It's applicability goes far beyond.
As you will see in our roadmap and business model (available on our website http://xtblock.io), we are currently developing various scientific and commercial use cases to demonstrate the performance and real-world viability of this hyper-capable network. In short, the XTblock network will be applicable to every industry.
Some key milestones in the pipeline, that are intended to prove these capabilities, are various applications within the realm of decentralised finance [DeFi], decentralised AI, decentralised live video streaming, an NFT marketplace, crypto market analysis bots, crypto trading bots, and much more.
1. XTT is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
2. All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
December 14, 2021
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.