What is a risk control measure and what would trigger risk control?
To prioritize the security of user fund accounts, XT. Risk control is an additional technical measure to ensure the security of user accounts. If there is any suspicious activity or any other abnormalities detected on the users account, the account will be locked in order to ensure the security of the account funds.
The platform will identify accounts experiencing an abnormal state through technical means. If your account usage involves the following, it may trigger risk control:
- Login IP does not qualify XT.COM supported transaction country and region;
- The account number conducts frequent transactions and discrepancies within a short period of time;
- The account number frequently creates and withdraws orders within a short period of time, and there are cases of inducing others to place orders;
- Malicious manipulation of the market, causing market prices to deviate from the current normal market price in order to obtain abnormal profits;
- Participate in platform activities and register accounts in bulk;
- Invading other people's accounts, using other accounts or related accounts to conduct transactions, transfer funds, and related illegal acts;
- A single or multiple related accounts on the same device uses extortion to convert account funds and manipulate market prices to obtain abnormal profits;
- The account number is suspected to be in violation of the rules and was frozen due to the requirements of the official department's investigation;
- The account number is operated on a suspicious device or IP, and there is a risk of theft;
- Other trading behaviors identified by XT.COM;
If my account triggers certain risk control measures by mistake, how do I remove the risk control?
If your account is improperly operating which mistakenly causes risk control, you can follow the instructions provided in text messages/email sent by XT official customer service (note that many recent frauds using the name of XT official customer support). Open a ticket by submitting it to (https://xtsupport.zendesk.com/hc/zh-tw/requests/new). The platform will review it within 3 to 7 working days. In addition, please change your password in time and ensure that your mailbox, mobile phone or Google verifier, and other safe verification methods can only access by you.
In addition, you can contact the customer service team for further support. However, please provide adequate supporting documents to prove the ownership of the account in order to get it unlocked. If you are not able to provide sufficient materials or the documents you have submitted that do not meet the requirements, or do not meet the qualification for the appeal, you will not be able to obtain timely support.
Kind reminder: Fraud calls/SMS messages from fake XT staff have recently prevailed. If you have doubts about the mail/SMS received, you can confirm the authenticity of the mail and website through XT online customer service. You can also obtain further information from XT online customer Support, if you are involved in funds-related issues, please consult the customer service as soon as possible.