1. Why has my deposit been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to XT.COM involves three steps:
Withdrawal from the external platform - Blockchain network confirmation -XT.COM credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform you're withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your crypto to.
The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains. For example:
(1) Deposit BTC requires 1 block confirmation.
(2) Once it arrives at the account, all assets of the account will be temporarily frozen until after 2 blocks confirmation then you can withdraw it.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the Transaction Hash to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
If your deposit is not credited to your account, you can follow the instructions below to check on the issue:
(1) If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, please wait patiently for it to be processed. When the transaction has been confirmed, XT will credit the funds to your account.
(2) If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your account, you can contact our online customer service,our support will guide you on the solution.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to your XT account and click [Spot Account] - [Fund Records] - [Deposit] to view your cryptocurrency deposit record. Click on [Transaction hash] and go to the blockchain explorer to check on the status.