Content of this article:
Why hasn’t my withdrawal arrived?
Transferring funds involves the following steps:
- Withdrawal transaction initiated by XT.COM.
- Confirmation of blockchain network
- Depositing on the corresponding platform.
Normally, a TxID (Transaction ID) will be generated within 30-60 minutes, indicating that our platform has successfully completed the withdrawal operation, and the transactions are pending on the blockchain.
However, it might still take some time for a particular transaction to be confirmed by the blockchain and later, by the corresponding platform.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to look up the status of the transfer with a blockchain explorer.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is unconfirmed, please wait for the process to be completed.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds have been sent out successfully from XT.COM, and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You will need to contact the owner/support team of the target address and seek for further assistance.
How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
- Log in to your XT account, Go [Fund] - [Spot Wallet].
- In your Spot wallet - Top right corner, click "History" icon to go to your Fund Records page.
- In the "Withdraw" tab, you can find your withdraw records.
- Click on the transaction record, a prompt box of the transaction details will be displayed.