We are honored to announce that KEES(Korea Entertainment Education & Shopping) will be listed on XT.COM. KEES/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone. Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 01: 00 on March 29, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 06: 00 on March 29, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 01: 00 on March 30, 2022 (UTC)
"By combining voice, text, and video-based communication technologies and large-scale video curation technologies, KEES Platform provides a variety of community spaces for K-Culture. Additionally, it provides K-fandom communities and global user communities in various fields of interest related to the Hallyu through functions such as producing multilingual scripts. Furthermore, through video commerce and fintech technologies, various K-products, including goods, can be sold in conjunction with K-video content on the platform.
Although there are some corporates (players) in the K-themed 3C field (Communication, Contents & Commerce), there are no platforms as a hub. For example, currently, there are many different services about K-pop culture, yet there is not an integrated K-Culture Hub. Therefore, we are implementing a platform that provides Korean content and product information to users around the world."
Blockchain Browser: https://etherscan.io/address/0xfcc63e6459936216b7b887f6da5fcd90c0c62b7c
Whitepaper Link: http://www.kees.life/img/KEES(EN)_WP.pdf
- KEES is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
March 28, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.