We are honored to announce that MND(Mind Music) will be listed on XT.COM. MND/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone(DeFi). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 10: 00 on April 8, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 10: 00 on April 9, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 10: 00 on April 10, 2022 (UTC)
Mind Music is the token behind the very first Record Label to be powered by crypto - Mindrecords.co.uk. Holders of the token benefit as 20% of the profits from the record label are used to buy and burn Mind Music and increase the value for its holders. Mind Music donates the remaining 80% of profits to mental health and suicide prevention charites
Mind Music aims to give grassroots musicians access to marketing and recording services normally out of their reach. We are all about giving real talent a chance. At Mind Music, we also want to help people suffering with depression and other forms of Mental Illness. Using the power of music to relate to sufferers, we want to show them that they are not alone and inspire hope through understanding. We want to provide a musical outlet to raise money and help as many people as possible begin their journey to a more stable mind.
According to MND's Tokenomics, each on-chain transaction has a 12% burning mechanism. Therefore, the actual amount deposited to the account is 88% of your initial amount. Of this 9% is spent on marketing and development, 1% goes into liquid mining pool, 1% for burning mechanism, and 1% is spent on rewards for position holders. XT.COM will distribute rewards at the beginning of each month in proportion to user’s positions held.
Blockchain Browser: https://bscscan.com/token/0xcb0b74476d72bbbc77f14724a859b2e960ca1803
Whitepaper Link: https://mindmusic.finance/white-paper
- MND is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
April 5, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.