The replacement of the VOLT contract address has been completed. The old 1BVOLT tokens held by all XT.COM users will be converted into new VOLT tokens. New tokens named VOLT will be issued according to the exchange ratio of 1BVOLT (1,000,000,000VOLT) (old token) = 1VOLT (new token).Meanwhile, XT.COM has delisted 1BVOLT/USDT.
XT.COM will open the deposit and withdrawal channel of VOLT.
- Deposit: 15: 00 on April 26, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 15: 00 on April 26, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 15: 00 on April 27, 2022 (UTC)
New contract address: 0x7db5af2B9624e1b3B4Bb69D6DeBd9aD1016A58Ac
Blockchain Explorer: https://bscscan.com/address/0x7db5af2B9624e1b3B4Bb69D6DeBd9aD1016A58Ac
At the same time, the VOLT-ERC20 deposit and withdrawal service will be opened;
Blockchain Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0x7db5af2b9624e1b3b4bb69d6debd9ad1016a58ac
- XT.COM now only supports deposit from new contract address, please pay attention and use the new contract address when operating, otherwise the deposited tokens will not be credited to your account.
- According to VOLT's tokenomics, there is a 13% burning mechanism for each on-chain transaction, and among which 1% is used for user's position reward. XT will distribute the reward according to user's position ratio at the beginning of each month.
Thank you for your support and trust in XT.com
April 26, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.