We are honored to announce that KRIPTO(Kripto Koin) will be listed on XT.COM. KRIPTO/BITCI trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone(Fan Token). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 12: 00 on June 21, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 12: 00 on June 22, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 12: 00 on June 23, 2022 (UTC)
With the development of technology, crypto coins have become more and more popular every day. Crypto coins, which can be used in many areas, have expanded their areas of use and directed different sectors. In a world governed by the commodification of time, community-based projects aim to achieve success together by taking into account community views. News sites and channels lack the use of Blockchain technology. The Kripto token aims to find solutions with Blockchain technology in order to close this gap seen in news sites and channels and taking into account community opinions. KRIPTO is the official token of the Kriptokoin.com news site ecosystem. KRIPTO aims to unite the community and followers of the Kriptokoin.com in blockchain technology. With the Kriptokoin token, Kriptokoin.com's visitors are given the opportunity to participate in special surveys and events, NFT Purchase, game play with the gamefi project, special prizes and other experiences.
Whitepaper Link: https://www.bitci.com/en/projects/KRIPTO/
- KRIPTO is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
June 17, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.