We are honored to announce that BIBL(Biblecoin) will be listed on XT.COM. BIBL/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone(Web3.0). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: 10: 00 on June 28, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading: 10: 00 on June 29, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 10: 00 on June 30, 2022 (UTC)
Bible Coin is a cryptocurrency project that aims to provide solutions to the concerns of the modern church. Throughout the years, the church has faced difficulties that range from having insufficient funds for missions to donations being stolen or mismanaged. By the use of blockchain technology, Bible Coin (BIBL) introduces custom solutions to overcome such matters.
Blockchain technology demonstrates the improvements to the current system – especially how cryptocurrency transfers enable instant and traceable donations to the church and its missionary activities.
Bible Coin’s native cryptocurrency BIBL is a BEP-20 token with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 BIBL. However, only 50% of that total supply will be available for circulation, with the rest set aside as staking rewards for the future. BIBL will facilitate peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions and donations, as well as provide staking rewards and enable remote elections.
Blockchain Browser: https://bscscan.com/token/0xdd041e030ade3db3b2221ce681b65f9650f250d7
Whitepaper Link: https://bibl-coin.com/whitepaper.pdf
- BIBL is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
June 28, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.