We are honored to announce that CLEG(Chain of Legends coin) will be listed on XT.COM. CLEG/USDT trading pair will be opened in Innovation Zone(Metaverse). Please take note of the following go-live schedule:
- Deposit: To Be Determined
- Trading: 07: 00 on July 18, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: To Be Determined
Token is a utility token for Chain of Legends game for mining reward and payment methods in game.
Chain of Legends is a play to earn NFT game that you can:
Buy a land, build a CLEG token mine and start earning game tokens.
Directly sell tokens in exchanges or expand your empire by creating a Stone mine and an Iron mine to generate the resources that you need for your progress.
Build barracks and train troops. Explore the world, find dungeons, Kill monsters and collect treasuries. Troops gain experience and levels in every battle and adventure.
Fight with other players to occupy treasure island and collect treasures. And defend the island you have occupied from other players' invasion. Fights are automated. Each user can use a strategy and set the formation of troops before the fight. And watch the battle replay.
There is a Marketplace where users can trade resources, troops and lands.
Blockchain Browser: https://bscscan.com/token/0x4027d91eCD3140e53AE743d657549adfeEbB27AB
Whitepaper Link: https://whitepaper.chainoflegends.com/
- CLEG is a newly-listed token and its initial price may suffer huge fluctuations, causing partial or total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent in your own decisions.
- All information displayed on XT.COM does not constitute investment advice. XT.COM does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulted. XT.COM does not assume responsibility for guarantees or compensation for depositing or locking positions.
Thank you for your support!
July 14, 2022
Trade on the go with XT.COM ’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website.