What is Google Authenticator? Google Authenticator is a dynamic password tool that works like SMS dynamic authentication. After binding, a dynamic verification code will be generated every 30 seconds. The code can be used for security verification of login, withdrawal, and changing security settings. Here’s how to set up:
Enter https://www.xt.com/, log in to your account, click "Personal Center" in the upper right corner, and then click "Security Center".
Click “Settings” on the right of the “Google Authenticator”.
Follow the three steps as instructed. Finally, enter the account security password and the 6-digit verification code displayed on Google Authenticator to complete. If SMS two-factor authentication has been completed, you need to enter the account security password, Google verification code, and SMS verification code all together. Click "Submit" to complete the binding of the Google verification code.
(Note: Please keep your Google Authenticator Key properly in case you cannot replace the binding when your phone got changed or lost!!)
- Google Play is not installed on some Android phones, please download “Google Installer” to install Google Services Framework.(Google Play cannot be enabled on some Android phones, please use the “Manual Input” and enter the verification code to manually).
- Google Dynamic Password requires camera authorization when opening the App.
- Some phones need to be rebooted to enable Google Play.
- After the two-factor authenticationfunction is enabled, a verification code will be required for login, asset withdrawal, and withdrawal address generation.
- What should I do if the Google verification code is lost?
It is strongly recommended to save your secret key or QR code when binding Google verification code. If you forget your secret key or QR code, please contact online Customer Service.