What is Google Validator? Google Validator is a dynamic password tool that works like SMS dynamic authentication. After binding, a dynamic verification code is generated every 30 seconds. The code can be used for security verification of login, withdrawal, and modification of security settings. Here’s how to set up:
Enter https://www.xt.com/, log in to your account, click "Personal Center" in the upper right corner, and then click "Security Center".
Click “Settings” on the right of the “Google Validator”.
Follow the three steps as instructed. Finally, enter the account security password and the 6-digit verification code displayed on Google Validator to complete the binding of Google Authentication. If SMS Secondary Authentication has been bound, you need to enter the account security password, Google Verification Code, and SMS Verification Code at the same time. Click "Submit" to complete the binding of the Google Verification Code.
(Note: Please keep your Google Authentication Key properly in case you cannot replace the binding when your phone got changed or lost!!)
- Google Play is not installed on some Android phones, please download “Google Installer” to install Google Services Framework.(Google Play cannot be enabled on some Android phones, please use the “Manual Input” ant enter the verification code to manually).
- Google Dynamic Password requires the camera authorization when opening the App.
- Some phones require a reboot to enable Google Play.
- After the Secondary Authentication function is enabled, a verification code is required for users’ login, asset withdrawal, and withdrawal address generation.
- What if Google Verification is lost?
It is strongly recommended that you save your secret key or QR code when binding your Google Verification. If you forget your secret key or QR code, please contact online Customer Service.