Content of this article:
*This instruction is for users who already have cryptocurrencies elsewhere.
*Please make sure the token is supported/listed on our exchange before making a blockchain deposit.
*If you do not have cryptos, please check the instructions for:
How to Deposit Cryptocurrency on XT Website?
Should you already have cryptocurrency assets elsewhere(e.g., other crypto wallets or crypto trading platform), you can use the "Withdraw" or "Send" function from your other trading platform or wallet to transfer the cryptocurrency to your XT account.
Cryptocurrency can be deposited to your deposit “Address" through blockchains .
- Log in to the XT.COM official website. Log in to your account, click [Funds] → [Overview] on the upper right corner.
- Enter the [Deposit] page. Here is a Bitcoin (BTC) example to illustrate the corresponding deposit steps.
- By Selecting Token name "BTC" and the corresponding "Bitcoin Blockchain". You will be provided with an Address .
*for certain tokens, it may also come with a memo(what is a memo?). Please note that you need to copy your deposit address and provide "Remarks Address (Memo)". (If you don’t fill in the Memo or fill it in incorrectly, your assets will not be recovered.)
- In the other platform, please find "Send" or "Withdraw" feature, which allows you to withdraw the token through the blockchain,
- After successfully deposited, click [Spot Account] - [Fund Records] - [Deposit] to check your deposit.
Continue reading: FAQs about crypto deposits, Memo/Tag, ETA. etc.
How to Deposit Cryptocurrency on XT Mobile App?
How to deposit crypto on the XT.COM APP
- Open your XT App and click [Deposit] in the middle of the homepage.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, for example, BTC.
- You will see the available network for depositing BTC.
Please choose the deposit network carefully and make sure that selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
- Click to copy your XT wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from. You may also [Save Picture] and import the QR code on the withdrawing platform directly.
- Once the transfer is processed. The funds will be credited to your XT account shortly after.
- You can check your status of deposit from [Spot Account] - [Fund Records] - [Deposit]
FAQs about crypto deposits:
|Chain Selection Tips:
ERC20 is the blockchain for the operation of smart contracts in Ethereum, and the native token is ETH.
TRC20 is the standard for the operation of smart contracts in the TRON network, similar to the ERC-20 standard.
|BEP-20 / BSC||
BEP20 is the blockchain of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The Binance Smart Chain is a decentralized blockchain launched by Binance. the native token is BNB.
BTC refers to the Bitcoin blockchain, which is a point-to-point electronic cash system.
The Polygon platform operates using the Ethereum blockchain and connects Ethereum-based projects.
|XSC / XT Smart Chain||XSC is the blockchain of the XT Smart Chain (XSC). The XT Smart Chain is a decentralized blockchain launched by XT. the native token is XT.|
Solana isa decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world.
1. How to find the deposit address of your XT platform?
Through [Funds] - [Overview] - [Deposit], you can copy the address of the token and network that you designated, when initiating transfers from other platforms, use the address from your XT account for receiving the transaction.
2. Why is it required to fill in the Remarks (Memo) for some digital currencies?
For certain blockchains like XRP and XLM, XT users use the same address for blockchain transactions. By implementing an additional identifier (Memo/Tag/Remark), transactions can be made to the designated accounts.
*If you choose to deposit certain digital currency (e.g. XRP.), please note that you need to copy your deposit address and provide "Remarks Address (Memo)". (If you don’t fill in the Memo or fill it in incorrectly, your assets will not be recovered.)
3. When will the deposit arrive? What is the handling fee?
The deposit time and handling fee are subject to the main network you choose. Take USDT as an example: XT platform is compatible with 8 mainnet deposits: ERC20, TRC20, BSC, POLYGON, FIO, XSC, METIS and HECO. You can select the mainnet on the withdrawal platform, enter your deposit amount, and check the deposit fee.
If you choose TRC20, you need 3 network confirmations; in another case, if you choose the ERC20 chain, you need all 12 networks under the main chain to be confirmed before you complete the deposit operation. If you do not receive your digital assets after the deposit, it may be that your transaction has not been completed for the network confirmation of block trading, please wait patiently. Or check the transaction completion status in your deposit record.
- Please make sure the token is supported/listed on our exchange before making a blockchain deposit.
- Deposits made to incorrect deposit address or made via unsupported blockchain may fail to arrive. Be sure to verify your deposit information and operate carefully.
- If you do not have cryptos, please check the instructions for:
- deposit via P2P trading (Peer-To-Peer Trading)
- deposit via 3rd Party Payment or Bank Transfers