If you already have digital currency assets, you can use the deposit function from your other trading platform or wallet to transfer digital currency into your XT account.
Digital currency can be deposited through “Address". How to find the deposit address of your XT platform? You will find [Deposit] under your "Wallet Account", simply copy the address of your XT platform to the deposit platform to operate and deposit your digital assets into the XT spot account.
Please refer to the following steps and pay attention to the following points:
1. Log in to the XT official site. After you have successfully logged in to your account, click on the upper right [Asset]→[Wallet Account].
2. Enter the [Wallet Account] page.
Here is a Bitcoin (BTC) example to illustrate the corresponding deposit steps.
3. After entering the digital currency BTC, click on BTC "Deposit" and choose the corresponding chain name of the currency you want to deposit. Click on the chain to obtain the corresponding deposit address.
Chain Selection Tips:
- ERC20 is the blockchain for the operation of smart contracts in Ethereum, and the coin is ETH.
- TRC20 is the standard for the operation of smart contracts in the TRON network, similar to the ERC-20 standard.
- BEP20 is the blockchain of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The Binance Smart Chain is a decentralized blockchain launched by Binance. The coin on this chain is BNB.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin blockchain, which is a point-to-point electronic cash system.
4.Note: If you choose to deposit certain digital currency (such as XRP, etc.), you will see the prompt of "Memo to fill in correctly at the same time". Please note that you need to copy your deposit address and provide "Remarks Address (Memo)". (If you don’t fill in the Memo or fill it in incorrectly, your assets will not be recovered.)
1.Why is it required to fill in the Remarks (Memo) for some digital currencies?
This is because under some main chains, the chain address is universal. Hence, everyone’s main chain address is the same. Only by filling in the remarks and Memo to identify the user's transfer transaction.
2.When will the digital currency deposit arrive? What is the handling fee?
The deposit time and handling fee are related to the chain of your choice. Take USDT as an example: XT platform is compatible with five main chain deposits: ERC20, TRC20, BSC, MATIC, and HECO. You can choose the corresponding chain on the deposit platform, enter your deposit amount, and check the deposit handling fee.
If you choose TRC20, you need 3 network confirmations; in another case, if you choose the ERC20 chain, you need all 12 networks under the main chain to be confirmed before you complete the deposit operation. If you do not receive your digital assets after the deposit, it may be that your transaction has not been completed for the network confirmation of block trading, please wait patiently. Or check the transaction completion status in your deposit record.
*Note: If your deposit address is wrong, or you choose a chain deposit that does not support that currency, you will not be able to retrieve your digital assets. Be sure to verify your deposit information and operate carefully.
After the deposit is successful, click on [Wallet account]-[Deposit Record], and enter the details to view the Deposit.
In addition, if you have not held digital assets before, you may click on [Buy Crypto] on the top column,and proceed to [Third party-payment] to purchase.