If you wish to withdraw the crypto assets in your XT account to another platform or your digital wallet, you can simply perform it through the [Asset]-[Wallet Account] function.
Crypto assets can be withdrawn through "address". Before you withdraw, you need to find the deposit address on the corresponding platform and copy the address to the XT platform's ‘withdrawal address’ to deposit your assets to the corresponding platform's account.
1.Log into XT Official site. Click on the upper right [Asset]→[Wallet Account].
2.Select or search for the coin you wish to withdraw, click on the corresponding coin [Withdraw] button.
Here is a Bitcoin (BTC) example to illustrate the corresponding steps for withdrawal.
- Click on ‘Add Address’, enter the relevant information, then click on ‘Submit’ to add the address successfully.
- Once the address is successfully added, return to the previous page, click “Withdraw”, then enter the withdrawal page. Select the added withdrawal address, enter the quantity and security password of the withdrawal, then click ‘submit’ to complete the withdrawal application. (The system will automatically calculate the handling fee and will show the total amount received in the corresponding account; the total amount received in the corresponding account = the amount of coins withdrawn-the handling fee)
- If you choose BTC, please make sure that the coin you choose on the corresponding platform is also BTC;
- If you wish to transfer to another platform, please fill in the BTC deposit address of the other platform (similar to a bank transfer, you need to fill in the other party’s card number, and in this case you are filling in the other party’s ‘deposit address’ in the ‘withdrawal address’ here);
- If you are withdrawing the Cryptocurrency to a wallet: you need to open the recipient wallet, click on the deposit, and get the deposit address of the corresponding coin;
- When you enter the withdrawal address, if there are multiple chains, please confirm with the platform/wallet of the deposit address and select the corresponding chain to avoid a situation where the coin can not be received due to the wrong chain selection.
- If you do not complete personal identification for your account, your quota will be limited. You may view your current quota by clicking here .
3.Certain currencies not only need the correct withdrawal address, but also need a Memo. Let’s take XRP as an example, you need to fill in both the "XRP deposit address" and "XRP Memo" transferred to the corresponding platform. (Due to different translations, Memo will be displayedas a label, Tag, or digital ID on some platforms)
Then conduct a safety verification. Click on [Get the verification code] and enter the verification code of the through your mobile phone or email. The verification code is valid for 30 minutes. Please check and enter in time.
4.After adding the withdrawal address, return to the previous page. Verify the coin you wish to withdraw, withdrawal address, withdrawal amount, etc.. Make sure that everything is correct, enter the security password and submit.
5.Once the withdrawal is completed, enter [Wallet Account]-[Withdrawal History] and search for the coin that you have withdrawn and you will be able to view the withdrawal details.