XT.COM will launch the fourth event of ‘Deposit to List’ at 16:00 on March 5, 2021 (UTC+8). During the contest period, project parties can join in the campaign, and community users can support their favorite projects with their own tokens. The winning project will be eligible for free token listing. This time we have the four projects: Koloop, WORLDCOIN, DEFI100 and CertiK.
16:00, March 5—16:00, March 26, 2021 (UTC+8）
【Requirements for Candidates】
1) The token type should be based on ERC20, TRC20, BEP2 or BEP20.
2) The project should be included in XT.COM White List.
3) Provide materials including but not limited to official website, social media,applications and white paper.
4) Have more than 5,000 community members globally.
5) Offer the smart contract address.
【Rules for Depositing】
1)The number of deposit accounts should be ≥300, and deposit users must complete KYC verification；
2) The amount of a single deposit should be ≥5U (If it’s a new token without a fixing price, its average market price after listing in the first week will be the benchmark price);
3) The top 1 project in each phase is qualified for free listing. The remaining can continue to join in the following phases and the earlier achievements can be accumulated.
A powerful chain for trusted and decentralized casino gaming combined with the Live Dealer module is Koloop Basic (KPC).
Based on Krypton code, WORLDCOIN is a cryptocurrency designed to power the business world.
The first synthetic decentralized finance sector Index Fund to invest in entire DeFi sector with one single Token on Binance Smart Chain
CertiK Chain is a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) blockchain infrastructure using the Cosmos SDK. The project aims to provide code security for other blockchain bottom layer and decentralized applications. With on-chain functions including security oracle, CertiKShield reimbursement pool, and security programming language (DeepSEA), CertiK can ensure the security of various types of blockchain products from development to deployment.
CTK token is the native functional token of the platform, which has the following use cases:
Pay handling fees for smart contract interaction;
Mortgage tokens for network consensus;
Reward for participating in the security oracle network;
CertiKShield's asset mortgage and loss reimbursement;
Vote for network governance.
Thanks for your support!
March 4, 2021