Recently, digital assets have attracted growing attention worldwide. We have received feedbacks from users that there have been criminals committing frauds and scams online. By pretending to be XT.COM customer service or key account managers, they would call the users, friend users on WeChat, add users to a fake WeChat community, give trading advice during the live streaming, or ask users to deposit digital assets to a certain address.
XT.COM hereby sternly declares:
1. For information on XT’s official activities and communities, please refer to XT’s official website (https://www.xt.com/).
2. XT has not and will not launched any stock trading products.
3. XT has never formed communities such as “trading operating advice (pretended professionals teach you how to trade)” and “investment guidance on cryptocurrency trading”. Whoever contacts users under the name of XT investment consultant/adviser can be deemed as a fraud.
4. XT values users’ privacy and will not give any user information to anyone in any way, nor will it ask users for account passwords, text messages, Google Authenticator Code or other important information for any reason.
5. Normally, XT.COM official communities’ administrators will not send DMs to users. If special circumstances were to occur, they would contact the user in the community in advance. Please make sure that he/she is the official XT administrator before you send DMs to him/her.
Please be wary of shampaigns and fraudulent sales. Do NOT trust any information from non-official channels. If someone contacts you, please go to the official website for 24/7 online customer service to verify his/her identity.
Thank you for your support!
April 21, 2021
XT.COM reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcement at any time by posting the amended version on the website with or without notice.