Content of this article:
For the buyer：
- The buyer should use the payment method of the person whose real name is verified. If the buyer is found to use another person's name for payment, after verification by customer service, the buyer will bear the risk of being prohibited from using the P2P transaction.
- Please make sure that one order corresponds to one payment. If an order is split into multiple payments and one or more of the payments create problems, the buyer may bear the risk of losing all the funds for that order.
- Buyer should choose a payment method that can support both collection and remittance. If a dispute arises, the seller chooses to refund the money for a valid reason, and the refund is successful, but the buyer is unable to collect the money because of the payment method, the buyer will bear the risk of losing the money.
- Please complete the payment within the specified time and click "I have Paid". If the buyer completes the payment after the order timeout or accidentally presses "Cancel Order" after the payment, please contact the online customer service as soon as possible. We will help contact the seller to choose to release the coins or refund,but the platform does not bear the risk of losing funds.
- If the buyer pays within the specified time and clicks “I have paid”, but the seller does not click 'I have received the money', the buyer can file a dispute with customer service and provide screenshots, videos and other relevant evidence of payment. Customer service will help to contact the seller. If the seller does not reply within 48 hours and provide the corresponding evidence, the order will be automatically released to the buyer.
For the Seller:
- The seller should have the payment method of the person whose real name is authenticated by the account. If the seller is found to use another person's name for refund, after customer service verification, the seller will bear the risk of being prohibited from using the P2P transaction.
- The seller is suggested to confirm the price, payment method, time and other transaction details with the buyer to ensure the accuracy of the transaction. If for personal reasons to refund/cancel the order after the buyer has paid, after discussing ineffectively with the buyer and generating an order dispute, after verification by customer service, the seller will bear the risk of losing the lost funds and the handling fee incurred for the refund.
- Seller shall release funds promptly after receiving payment from Buyer, if not done, Buyer has the right to: 1) submit a dispute, if Seller does not respond within 48 hours again, the funds will be automatically released to Buyer.
- The seller has not received payment, but the buyer has clicked 'I have paid':
- If the buyer does not pay, or does not provide relevant proof of payment, the platform will assist the seller to cancel the order.
- If the buyer's payment is successful and the seller has not received payment, the platform will assist the buyer to contact the seller to release the currency within 2 business days, or if the seller does not respond, the platform will release the cryptocurrency manually.