The following are the details of the operation guide for lead traders on XT.COM.
Ⅰ. How To Become A Lead Trader?
- Visit XT.COM Copy Trading or the futures copy trading page via XT.COM APP.
- On the copy trading page, click “Apply to become a leading trader”.
- Fill in your information and carefully read and agree to the "Leading Trader Agreement".
- Submit your application and wait for review.
Note: To become a lead trader on XT.COM, you must pass identity verification and deposit corresponding funds for leading trades.
II. What to pay attention to when applying to be a lead trader?
- You cannot currently be following any other lead traders. If you are, you must cancel the following before applying.
- You must complete the real-name authentication process and deposit the required funds for leading trades.
- Each lead trader can only register one account for leading trades.
- Lead traders are not able to copy trades from other traders.
III. Personal Settings for Lead Traders
After being approved as a lead trader, please go to "Copy Trading Homepage - My Leading" to complete the necessary settings before starting your lead trading：
1. Avatar Settings: Click on your avatar to access the avatar settings. You can either upload a custom avatar or choose from default avatar options.
2. Settings: Click on the “pencil” icon next to your nickname to access the lead trader settings, which includes three items:
(1）Information Settings: include nickname and tag settings.
- Nickname Settings: You can set your nickname when applying to become a lead trader, and you have up to three chances to modify it per year. Your nickname will be visible to other users.
- Tag Settings: You can select your preferred trading strategies as tags for users to reference when copying trades.
（2）Privacy Settings: include total equity and position size settings.
- Total Equity Settings: By default, other users can view your account equity. If you do not want others to see your account equity, you can click a button to disable this feature.
- Position Size Settings: By default, other users can view your position size. If you do not want others to see your position size, you can click a button to disable this feature.
（3）Trades Settings: You can choose the futures trading pairs you want to lead. If no selection is made, all pairs will be selected by default.
IV. Starting to Initiate Copy Trading
Once you have completed your personal settings, you can start "Initiate Copy".
1. Initiate Copy
On the copy trading homepage, click "Initiate Copy '' or select a futures trading pair to open a position (i.e. start leading trades) on the futures trading page. After successfully leading a trade, you can view detailed position data in "My Leading" or "Current Orders" on the futures trading page.
（1）Trading Information: You can view your own trading data, and for detailed definitions, please refer to the Lead Trader Metrics.
（2）The "Current Orders" and "Order History" data on the "Leading Trader Homepage" show your own position data and do not include data from followers who copy trades.
（3）Each new position that you opened will be displayed separately in "Current Orders". The profit and loss in current orders may be different from the profit and loss of the current position. Please refer to the Explanation of Inconsistent Data on Copy Trading and Position P&L.
（4）The liquidation price is not displayed for positions in "Current Orders".
（5）Each order in a single-direction position in "Current Orders" will be merged into "Current Positions" on the futures trading page.
（6）When the cumulative limit of lead trading (cumulative means all positions held by users under a lead trader) is reached, users will not be able to copy trades when you initiate new trades.
2. Set TP / SL
You can set stop loss and take profit levels for your “Current Orders” on the futures trading page or the leading trade management page.
3. Closing Leading Trade Positions:
（1）On the futures trading page, you can close your leading trade positions at market price in "Current Orders".
（2）On the "My Leading" page on the copy trading homepage, you can close your leading trade positions at market price.
（3）You can open or close positions with trigger orders.
（4）In the "Details" section of "Current Orders", each leading trade position needs to be closed separately.
（5）In the "Total" section of "Current Orders", you can close multiple leading trade positions with the same contract, direction, and margin with one click.
4. Check Leading Trade Data
On the "My Leading" page of the "Copy Trading Homepage", you can view your leading trade data, including “Trading Info”, “Current Orders”, “History”, “Follower” and “Profit-sharing”.
1. For detailed profit-sharing rules, please refer to the Description of Profit Sharing in the Copy Trading System.
（1）When you close a position and a follower makes a profit that meets the profit-sharing requirements, the system will deduct the profit from the follower's account in advance. The actual profit payable to you will be calculated based on the actual total profit generated by the follower's copy trades on that day and will be settled at 00:00 (UTC) the next day.
（2）If the actual profit payable is lower than the profit already deducted from the follower's account, the excess profit will be refunded to the follower's account, and the remaining amount will be settled with you.
（3）Profit shares are settled on a daily basis at 00:00 (UTC).
（4）Copy trading accounts share the same funds as futures trading accounts, and users can operate funds directly in their futures trading accounts.
（5）Your profit sharing increases with your trading level, with the profit sharing ratio for the lowest level lead trader (L1) being 12%.
2. Check Profit-Sharing Data
On the "My Leading" page of the lead trader homepage, you can view the “Profit-Sharing”earned from lead trading and the detailed profit data.
（1）Expected Profit-Sharing：The expected profit sharing is dynamic value, and all unsettled data will be displayed in the expected profit sharing.
（2）History：You can check the profit sharing that has been settled and distributed and view the profit sharing generated by each of your followers.
Ⅵ. Follower Management
1. On the lead trader's personal homepage, under "My Leading" and "Follower", you can view all of your current followers, as well as their total following capital, total following profit, copy trading profit rate, and copy trading days.
2. You can remove followers who have been following for a long time but are not currently following any positions.
3. Removing a follower only means that they will not follow any new positions opened by the lead trader, but any positions they have already followed will not be affected.
4. Followers who have been removed can still follow the lead trader again in the future.