Web-side operation guide:
1. Click on the link https://www.xt.com/en/affiliate/console to log in to the affiliate backend dashboard. Log in with your email and password registered with XT.
2. Once you log in, you will see the Homepage.
On this page, you will find the overview of your traders, active traders, revenue, commission earned and commission percentage agreed on.
The commission percentage agreed on is known as “Futures Rebate Ratio”
You can also find your invitation code and invitation link to be shared with your referees. There is no expiry to the invitation details.
3. Affiliate Management.
If you would like to upgrade your trader to be an affiliate, you can do so on this page as well as adjust the ratio in which you would like to split your commission rebate with them.
Example: If your commission rebate is 40%, you adjust 70% of the rebate ratio to be your rebate and the remaining 30% rebate ratio to be given to your affiliate, you and your affiliate will receive:
- Total commission rebate amount=1(USDT)*40%=0.4(USDT)
- Your commission rebate=0.4(USDT)*70%=0.28(USDT)
- Your affiliate’s commission rebate=0.4(USDT)*30%=0.12(USDT)
You can also filter for an affiliate by keying their account (registered email/mobile number) or specifying the time period that they were upgraded. Upon filtering, you can see their KYC status, deposit amount, rebate ratio and the date they were onboarded as an affiliate.
4. User List
Here is a “CRM” tab where you can find all your traders and affiliates.
You can filter by keying account details (registered email/mobile number), identity (trader or affiliate) or period they registered.
Information on account (registered email/mobile number), identity (trader or affiliate), KYC status, deposit amount, rebate ratio and registration date will be shown. These information can be exported for your record keeping.
5. Commission Details
Once again, you can filter by entering account details (registered email/mobile number), identity (trader or affiliate) or period they registered.
This section allows you to trace your commission earned from:
a) Your traders based on your commission rebate;
b) Your affiliates based on the ratio in which you split your commission rebate with them.
Please note that “Futures Rebate Ratio” here refers to your commission percentage agreed on and “Rebate Index” here refers to the trading fees generated by your traders/affiliates when they do Spot/Futures trading.
6. Commission Management
This segment is a continuation from Commission Details.
You can track the volumes traded by each trader/affiliate and filter according to account details (registered email/mobile number or period they registered.